Courtesy of Hawaii Life.
Oceanfront at Hanalei Bay, the home to world-class surfing, is a blend of rich textures, inspiring designs, and thoughtfully curated art, all within a multi-property estate boasting old-Hawaii charm. These private grounds span several parcels as a collective of beachfront homes.
This Hanalei Bay estate consists of outdoor living environments and ocean views that complement the interior counterparts. The property is finished by custom tailored furniture and decor that’s a celebration of Hawaiiana expressed in contemporary modernism. Impeccably done, custom crafted and completely restored, this home is one of a kind.
This stunning family estate is just a stone’s throw to the white sands and crystal blue water of Hanalei Bay. The iconic beachfront location dictates an emphasis on outdoor living spaces, providing intimate settings in the otherwise expansive tropical landscape. The estate features the following structures and features:
• A 5 bed/5 bath main beachfront home with 4,650 sqft of interior living area and 850 sqft of lanai. This includes a 1 bed/1 bath suite with kitchenette and separate entrance.
• A 2 bed/2 bath second beachfront home with 1,790 sqft of interior living area and 730 sqft of lanai.
• A 1 bed/1 bath studio of 850 sqft of interior living area.
• In total, this property comprises two parcels and 8,870 sqft of interior/exterior living areas.
Main house additional features include douglas fir flooring, carrera marble counter tops, custom designed furniture and artwork throughout, custom lighting fixtures, Wolf and Subzero kitchen appliances, air-conditioning throughout, and reclaimed oak flooring (suite above garage). Second beach house additional features include Viking kitchen appliance, reclaimed teak flooring, caesar stone counter tops, air conditioning throughout, custom designed furniture and artwork throughout, and outdoor living room lanai extension.
TMKs 4-5-5-4-12 and 4-5-5-4-13 included.
Property Details and Features
- Almost Oceanfront
Appliances and Equipment
- 8 total bathrooms
- 8 full bathrooms
- 7 bedrooms
- Built in 1989 (maximum)
- Built in 1989 (minimum)
- Board and Batten
- Exterior area: 1,580 square feet
- Total garage area: 560 square feet
Heating & Cooling
- Air Conditioning
- Interior area: 7,290 square feet
- $4,801 per square foot
- Standard Sale
- District: Hanalei
- Subdivision: Hanalei
- Land area: 34,230 square feet
- $42,278 annual taxes
- Trash disposal: County-Charge