Courtesy of Sue Brown Realty and Associates.
SPECIAL: SELLER WILL INCLUDE FURNITURE PACKAGE INTERIOR AND LANAI (VALUED AT $34,000.00) with an acceptable offer.
Pride of ownership exudes from this meticulously maintained home and landscape while the list of superlatives are endless.
Located at an enviable elevation of approximately 500′ and just a 5 minute drive to Kailua-Kona, this special property enjoys an unimpeded and spectacular view of Kailua Bay which can be enjoyed from either the kitchen, living room, bedrooms and covered lanai, pool deck or while luxuriating in the recently constructed solar heated, salt water lap pool.
As for privacy, there are only 7 homes in this quiet cul de sac subdivision. The large neighboring agricultural property on the northern side and separated by an ancient dry stacked rockwall is undeveloped and dotted with mystical monkey-pod trees.
The notable features of this appealing home include:-
* An open design with vaulted ceilings and extra large sliding doors.
* A 210 sq ft atrium tropical garden complete with waterfall, located in the center of the house.
* A kitchen featuring a custom 8′ monkey-pod counter top breakfast bar together with stainless steel appliances.
* A guest suite with a tiled office/lounge and lanai together with separate entrance.
* Recent decorative upgrades include custom window covers and woven bamboo wall coverings.
* A 2 car garage with work bench & 10 wooden storage cabinets.
* 30 solar cap lights on lanai fence posts.
Notable features of the exterior:-
* 38’X16′ salt water pool with jet solar pool heater system and remote controlled solar blanket.
* 1,603 sq ft of out door living space which includes lanais, pool decks and sitting areas
* An ornate and approved bronze alloy pool fence
* A professionally designed and maintained landscape including assorted fruit trees and served by a 7 zon
Property Details and Features
Appliances and Equipment
- Water Heater
- 2 total bathrooms
- 2 full bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Roofed area: 2,200 square feet
- Built in 2000 (maximum)
- Built in 2000 (minimum)
- 1 story maximum
- 1 story minimum
- Double Wall
- Exterior area: 1,173 square feet
- Other (remarks)
- Ceramic Tile
- Total garage area: 462 square feet
- Interior area: 1,784 square feet
- $490 per square foot
- Standard Sale
- District: North Kona
- Subdivision: Kealoha Increment 2
- Lot is 140 feet long
- Lot is 111 feet wide
- Cul de sac
- Auto Garage Door Opener
- Elevation (low): 520 feet
- Land area: 16,285 square feet
- Structures?: Yes
- Ceiling Fan
- Exterior Lighting
- Heated Pool
- Sprinkler System-Lawn
- Open Lanai
- Storage Area
- Satellite Dish
- Ocean Horizon
- Security Systems
- $2,281 annual taxes
- Trash disposal: Private Contractor
- Land Line