Courtesy of Sue Brown Realty and Associates.
Tastefully remodeled with attention to detail, this 2 story, 3 bedroom 3 bath home is perfectly located at a cool and comfortable elevation of approximately 1,500′. Ocean and coastline views can be enjoyed from a recently completed covered lanai on the upper level that graces the full length of the western side of the home. In addition an updated second living area with separate access is located on the ground level.
Notable Features of the Home Include:-
* Fully owned 30 panel photovoltaic system installed in 2013.
* An updated kitchen featuring granite counter-tops, cherry wood cabinets, travertine flooring and near new stainless steel appliances.
* Bathrooms have tiled showers, solid surface counters and tiled floors.
* Vaulted open beam ceiling in the kitchen, dining and great room areas.
* Engineered hardwood bamboo flooring in the living room, dining area and hallway and bedrooms.
* A separate office and storage rooms.
* A covered lanai of 624 sq ft complete with tiled floor and four overhead fans.
* Entire exterior painted in 2016.
* Vinyl double pane windows throughout the home.
* A separate living area with one bedroom and 1 bath.
* A kitchenette with tiled counter and new cabinets.
* Tiled shower and solid surface vanity.
* A covered lanai area of 374 sq ft.
* A separate laundry room with storage cabinets.
* A three car garage.
Not to be forgotten is the convenience factor of this property. It is within a 10 minute drive of the Kona Airport, a similar driving time to downtown Kailua-Kona and nearby beaches.
Property Details and Features
Appliances and Equipment
- Water Heater
- 3 total bathrooms
- 3 full bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Built in 1994 (maximum)
- Built in 1994 (minimum)
- 2 stories maximum
- 2 stories minimum
- Double Wall
- Wood Frame
- Single Family Home
- Exterior area: 998 square feet
- Total garage area: 812 square feet
- Interior area: 1,816 square feet
- $341 per square foot
- Standard Sale
- District: North Kona
- Subdivision: Kona Highlands
- Lot is 128 feet long
- Lot is 70 feet wide
- Covered – 3 Or More
- Auto Garage Door Opener
- Elevation (low): 1,485 feet
- Land area: 8,753 square feet
- Structures?: Yes
- Ceiling Fan
- Exterior Lighting
- Storage Area
- Smoke/Heat Detector
- Schools: Kealakehe,Palamaniu
- $1,454 annual taxes
- Trash disposal: County-No Charge
- Land Line