Courtesy of Sue Brown Realty and Associates.
OCEAN AND KAILUA VILLAGE VIEWS FROM 3 LEVEL DUPLEX WITH 2 LANAIS IN EACH UNIT AND GARAGE.
Three level duplex with ocean and Kailua views from the 2nd and 3rd levels and conveniently located within easy walking distance of downtown Kailua-Kona. The property is located on the corner of Alakai Street and Alanoe Place at an elevation of approximately 100′.
Notable features of the building and property include:-
* Solid cement block construction.
* Each unit has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms—-1,040 sq ft of living area, 304 sq ft of lanai and 520 sq ft of garage and storage.
* Ground floor is garage and storage area.
* The second floor is bedrooms, bathroom and covered lanai.
* The upper level is comprised of kitchen, living room, bathroom and covered lanai.
* Exterior parking area for 4 additional vehicles if needed.
* Southern side unit has been recently refurbished…………new granite counter tops in kitchen and bathrooms, new carpet etc. Move in ready.
Property Details and Features
Appliances and Equipment
- 4 total bathrooms
- 2 full bathrooms
- 2 three-quarter bathrooms
- 4 bedrooms
- Roofed area: 1,500 square feet
- Built in 1981 (maximum)
- Built in 1981 (minimum)
- 3 stories maximum
- 3 stories minimum
- Double Wall
- Other (remarks)
- End Unit
- Exterior area: 608 square feet
- Ceramic Tile
- Total garage area: 608 square feet
- Interior area: 2,080 square feet
- $276 per square foot
- Standard Sale
- District: North Kona
- Subdivision: Lono-Kona Subdiv
- Lot is 107 feet long
- Lot is 73 feet wide
- Elevation (low): 105 feet
- Land area: 7,948 square feet
- Structures?: Yes
- Exterior Lighting
- Storage Area
- Smoke/Heat Detector
- Ocean Horizon
- $3,856 annual taxes
- Trash disposal: Private Contractor
- Land Line