Courtesy of Sue Brown Realty and Associates.
This clean, bright and cheery, furnished, updated, 2nd floor, 1 bedroom, 1 bath condominium with majestic ocean views and soothing breezes is located within a short walking distance of downtown Kailua Kona and adjoins the University of the Nations. Low Monthly Maintenance Fees of only $375.94 makes this sweet unit very desirable.
The complex boasts an impressive swimming pool with a large deck area for lounging and relaxing. In addition, the building is served by an elevator. An inviting barbecue area is located on the Southern side of the complex.
* Furniture is included in the sale.
* One short term rental is permitted once per month otherwise the rental period will be 30 days or more.
* No pets are allowed.
* Royal Kailuan complex is conveniently located within a short distance of shops, restaurants and beaches.
* Affordable Monthly Maintenance fee of only $375.94 includes: water, sewer, trash, basic cable, Insurance, maintenance of the common areas and elevator.
Property Details and Features
Appliances and Equipment
- Water Heater
- Stacked Washer/Dryer
- 1 total bathroom
- 1 full bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Built in 1984 (maximum)
- Built in 1984 (minimum)
- Inside Unit
Home Owner’s Association
- Monthly fees: $376
- Interior area: 603 square feet
- $330 per square foot
- Standard Sale
- District: North Kona
- Subdivision: Hienaloli 6th – Puaa 2nd
- Other square footage: 82
- Structures?: No
- $1,620 annual taxes
- Trash disposal: Included with Maintenance Fees
- Land Line