Courtesy of Kona Resort Properties.
Fannie Mae Property located in the center of Kailua-Kona Town. Walk to Everything! Unit has a Private Screened Lanai framed with Tropical Landscaping. Tiled Bath, Mirrored Closet Doors, Window Air-conditioning. Complex offers a Salt-water Pool, Barbecue Facilities, and has a New Roof with Photovoltaic System. Monthly Association Dues include Utilities!! Pay only for optional higher speed internet or premium cable channels. Vacation Rental is allowed. Dogs, cats, fish, and birds allowed with Board approval. Unit 103.
* This is a Fannie Mae Home Path property. REO ID#: L1700TJ.
* See addenda to this listing (link at upper left) and HomePath.com for details.
* Association dues are $592.67 monthly and include utilities! Basic Cable, Water, Electric.
* Located in the Kailua Village Assessment District which charges $105.79 annually.
* Total property taxes including the Village Assessment are $2,239.87 at the investor rate.
* Vacation Rental is allowed. Dogs, cats, fish, and birds allowed with Board approval.
The Kalanikai complex is located within the Kailua-Kona Village area, one block up from oceanfront Alii Drive. Within Walking Distance to Restaurants, Shopping, Hotels, and the Pier. Fishing, Golf, and beaches are nearby. Reasonable Price, Affordable to Maintain, Great Amenities, Conveniently Close to Everything! And… Extremely Easy to See!! Unit 103. Parking space #14.
Property Details and Features
- Street Lights
Appliances and Equipment
- 1 total bathroom
- 1 full bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Built in 1974 (maximum)
- Built in 1974 (minimum)
- 1 story maximum
- 1 story minimum
- Hollow Tile
- Single Level
- Exterior area: 90 square feet
- Ceramic Tile
Home Owner’s Association
- Monthly fees: $593
Heating & Cooling
- Air Conditioning
- Window/Wall units
- Interior area: 698 square feet
- $229 per square foot
- District: North Kona
- Subdivision: Lanihau 1st – Hienaloli 1st
- BBQ/Cooking Pit
- Exterior Lighting
- Schools: Kahakai,Kealakehe
- $2,240 annual taxes
- Trash disposal: Included with Maintenance Fees
- Land Line