Courtesy of Clark Realty Corporation – Kona.
Great location, view, and open floor plan. This large one level home has striking ocean and sunset views. There is a huge deck and a large lanai with pocket doors, which provide additional indoor/outdoor living space. Situated at a comfortable elevation of about 600 feet, the home is on a one block long street with a cul de sac, without any through traffic or road noise. Large two car garage. You are only a few minutes to town. Kailua View Estates includes two tennis courts and a large pavilion.
Over the past five years, the owners have had almost all of the house remodeled. All work was done by licensed contractors, and include:
– New kitchen with custom soft close cabinets, slab granite counters, all appliances, and LED lighting.
– New master bath with a huge walk-in shower. Glass blocks provide both light and privacy. Italian granite counter with dual undermount sinks and custom soft close cabinets. All lighting fixtures.
– New guest bath with tiled tub/shower. Granite counter.
– New half bath/laundry room with custom soft close cabinets, granite counters, and undermount sink. New washer/dryer.
– New ceiling fans, including three large fixtures from Italy.
– Eighteen inch Italian porcelain tile floors throughout the living area.
– New Berber carpeting in all bedrooms.
– New 30 year roof.
The yard is landscaped and includes four mature avocado trees. There are three varieties, and they provide almost year round nourishment. This house is sold unfurnished, and is move-in ready.
Association fees are $356.50/year.
Property Details and Features
Appliances and Equipment
- Wine Cooler
- 2 total bathrooms
- 2 full bathrooms
- 1 half bathroom
- 3 bedrooms
- Built in 1985 (maximum)
- Built in 1985 (minimum)
- 1 story maximum
- 1 story minimum
- Double Wall
- Single Family Home
- Single Level
- Ceramic Tile
- Total garage area: 440 square feet
Home Owner’s Association
- Monthly fees: $30
Heating & Cooling
- Interior area: 2,164 square feet
- $386 per square foot
- Standard Sale
- District: North Kona
- Subdivision: Kailua View Estates Subdivision
- Cul de sac
- Land area: 15,154 square feet
- Other square footage: 660
- Structures?: Yes
- Enclosed Lanai
- Sprinkler System-Exterior
- Exterior Lighting
- Sprinkler System-Lawn
- Smoke/Heat Detector
- Track Lighting
- Ocean Horizon
- $1,282 annual taxes
- Trash disposal: Private Contractor
- Land Line