Courtesy of Clark Realty Corporation – Keauhou.
You’ll love coming home to Puu Lani Ranch which is centrally located on Hawaii Island, close to both Kailua-Kona and Waimea and where the 2300’ elevation provides a nearly perfect climate with sunny days and cool nights. The gated subdivision offers residential security as well as fabulous amenities including a community clubhouse, tennis and basketball courts, and equestrian center. And, for golfers, Big Island Country Club is across the highway!
This custom home offers many accessible features, with a wheel-chair friendly master suite on the main level, accessible shower and two closets. Nearly every room enjoys the views of Mauna Kea, Kohala Mountains and Kawaihae down to the ocean!
• Great room has high ceilings with large windows and glass sliders that frame the view and open out to the lanai.
• Open-concept country kitchen has bamboo counters, stainless GE appliances including gas range with double oven and GE Profile french door refrigerator
• Monthly utility cost is very low with wholly owned 17 panel photo voltaic system on net-metering program
• LED lighting throughout
• Travertine flooring throughout main level, including the lanai; bamboo flooring on second level
• Separate Laundry room includes utility sink
• L-shaped 890 square feet covered lanai is anchored by native ohi`a posts with room enough for dining, reading and relaxing.
• Enjoy the outdoor hot tub at the end of the day and marvel at the starry Puu Lani nights.
• The Gardener will love the large 16 X 20 sf greenhouse with available water and electric.
• Fully fenced backyard is perfect for pets and family fun.
Property Details and Features
Appliances and Equipment
- Double Ovens
- Range Hood
- 2 total bathrooms
- 2 full bathrooms
- 1 half bathroom
- 1 one-quarter bathroom
- 3 bedrooms
- Built in 2012 (maximum)
- Built in 2012 (minimum)
- Single Family Home
- Exterior area: 890 square feet
- Other (remarks)
- Total garage area: 598 square feet
Home Owner’s Association
- Monthly fees: $231
- Interior area: 2,140 square feet
- $308 per square foot
- Standard Sale
- District: North Kona
- Subdivision: Puu Lani Ranch
- Land area: 45,041 square feet
- ADA Accessible
- Club House
- Horse – Comm Barn
- Horse – Riding Trails
- Storage Area
- Smoke/Heat Detector
- Tennis Courts
- Ocean Horizon
- Gated Community
- $2,679 annual taxes
- Trash disposal: Included with Maintenance Fees