Courtesy of Sue Brown Realty and Associates.
Elegant home on a one acre lot with magnificent coastline and ocean views. This 3 bedroom 2.5 bath and turnkey furnished home with a spacious outdoor living area is located in a very private setting in Kona Acres subdivision at a comfortable elevation of approximately 1,100′.
The surrounds of the house are beautifully landscaped with herbs as well as mature and productive fruit trees. In addition the property has an extensive and impressive rockwall with two separate gated entrances.
Notable features of the home include:-
* An eye-catching kitchen that features solid granite counter-tops including an extra long island.
* Oak kitchen cabinets.
* Pendant lights.
* Stainless steel appliances.
* Marble tile flooring in all rooms except the bedrooms.
* Decorative fireplaces in the living room and master bedroom.
* Chandeliers in the dining area and master bedroom.
* Walk-in closets.
* Recessed lighting.
* Large canopied lanai area with direct access from the living room.
* A canopied lanai with wooden floor with direct access from the master bedroom.
* A two car carport with roll-up door together with a tiled half bathroom and laundry area.
Notable features of the landscape:-
* An extensive rockwall with two separate gated entrances
* Sections of dry stack rockwall along the southern boundary.
* A lockable gate that provides vehicular access to the lower half of the property.
* Various fruit trees including avocado, papaya, fig as well as macadamia, pineapples, lilikoi and miscellaneous herbs.
This property is conveniently located less than 10 minutes from beaches, Honokahau Harbor/marina, the Kona Airport and Costco while downtown Kailua-Kona is less than 15 minutes away.
Property Details and Features
Appliances and Equipment
- Wine Cooler
- 2 total bathrooms
- 2 full bathrooms
- 1 half bathroom
- 3 bedrooms
- Roofed area: 1,740 square feet
- Built in 1978 (maximum)
- Built in 1978 (minimum)
- 1 story maximum
- 1 story minimum
- Wood Frame
- Exterior area: 1,000 square feet
- Decorative Only
- Ceramic Tile
Home Owner’s Association
- Monthly fees: $4
Heating & Cooling
- Interior area: 1,300 square feet
- $530 per square foot
- Standard Sale
- District: North Kona
- Subdivision: Kona Acres
- Lot is 284 feet long
- Lot is 184 feet wide
- Carport area: 440 square feet
- Elevation (low): 1,125 feet
- Land area: 49,005 square feet
- Structures?: Yes
- Exterior Lighting
- Storage Area
- Smoke/Heat Detector
- Track Lighting
- Ocean Horizon
- Schools: Kealakehe,Palmanui
- $1,107 annual taxes
- Trash disposal: County-No Charge
- Land Line