Courtesy of Sue Brown Realty and Associates.
Ideally located at a comfortable and invigorating elevation of approximately 1,300′ on a private road between the well established towns of Kealakekua and Captain Cook, this property enjoys all the benefits of a quiet and picturesque rural setting. Located away from the noise of highway traffic, yet conveniently close to schools, hospital, shopping, restaurants, parks, walking trails as well as the recently opened bypass highway.
An appealing and updated three bedroom two and a half bath home with ocean and rural views, graces a tastefully landscaped 10,090 sq ft lot. Notable features of the home and landscape include:-
* The exterior of the house was painted in 2018 together with portion of the interior.
* An updated kitchen that features granite counters, solid wood cabinetry and a 4 burner gas stove.
* A spacious living room with direct access to a 160 sq ft ocean facing lanai.
* A spacious and well appointed en-suite with adjoining bathroom and separate access that could be used for a variety of purposes including rental income.
* A stand-alone 180 sq ft storage shed with a work bench and electrical service.
* A spacious dog run with shade trees and covered annex to storage shed.
* Open parking for two vehicles on widened portion of concrete driveway adjacent to the house.
* Professionally fenced on the northern and western sides.
* A productive Haden mango tree and bananas are included in the landscape.
* There is a monthly payment of $20.00 for road maintenance and $10.00 for the maintenance of the water line.
The property was surveyed in June 2018 and a copy of the report is available upon request.
Property Details and Features
- Road maintenance amount (annual): $120
Appliances and Equipment
- Range Hood
- 2 total bathrooms
- 2 full bathrooms
- 1 half bathroom
- 3 bedrooms
- Roofed area: 1,296 square feet
- Built in 1986 (maximum)
- Built in 1986 (minimum)
- 1 story maximum
- 1 story minimum
- Double Wall
- Wood Frame
- Exterior area: 160 square feet
- Chain Link
- Meter Installed
Heating & Cooling
- Interior area: 1,296 square feet
- $370 per square foot
- Standard Sale
- District: South Kona
- Subdivision: Keopuka-Makai
- Lot is 100 feet wide
- Elevation (low): 1,240 feet
- Land area: 10,090 square feet
- Structures?: Yes
- Exterior Lighting
- Storage Area
- Ocean Horizon
- Schools: Konawaena,Palamanui
- $1,115 annual taxes
- Trash disposal: County-No Charge
- Land Line