Courtesy of Coldwell Banker Island Properties – Kona.
77-272 Maliko Street, a pristine Alii Heights home with ocean views aplenty!
This single level island home with a variety of upgrades provides comfortable living in the highly desired Alii Heights subdivision.
77-272 Maliko Street offers:
* Sweeping ocean and sunset views.
* 27 owned photovoltaic solar panels, in addition to solar hot water.
* Mature landscaping, where beautiful ornamentals abound.
* Oversized entertaining area, with retractable awning.
* Tile flooring in kitchen, bathrooms/exterior lanai areas, and granite counter tops.
* Extensive rock walls that encompass the property.
* Central air conditioning! To further compliment this, the master bedroom has a zone specific air conditioning unit. No need to cool the entire home. Cool where you are, when you need it.
Is golf your game? Enjoy practice on your short game, and hone your skills in your backyard.
Southwest Greens Hawaii, a recognized leader in championship caliber synthetic golf greens has installed a golf green, bunker and lawn with approximately 850 square feet of putting surface and fringe, with five putting holes! This 100% recyclable, synthetic turf is low maintenance and saves time on yard work while improving your golf game!
Alii Heights is minutes away from Kailua Kona’s world class beaches, snorkeling, and restaurants.
Make your appointment to see 77-272 Maliko Street today!
Property Details and Features
Appliances and Equipment
- Range Hood
- 2 total bathrooms
- 2 full bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Built in 2006 (maximum)
- Built in 2006 (minimum)
- Ceramic Tile
- Interior area: 1,963 square feet
- $494 per square foot
- Standard Sale
- District: North Kona
- Subdivision: Alii Heights
- Land area: 15,188 square feet
- Putting Green
- Ocean Horizon
- $2,502 annual taxes
- Trash disposal: Private Contractor