Courtesy of Sue Brown Realty and Associates.
Welcome to gated Kona Sea Ridge, a Complex completed in 2001 and located on 12 lush and manicured acres. Kona Sea Ridge is situated on the upper side of Alii Drive approximately 1.5 miles south of vibrant downtown Kailua-Kona.
Unit R-3 is a 2 bedroom 2 bath ground floor unit situated on the northern side of the complex and within easy walking distance of the Complex pool/spa and fitness center. The ground surrounds of Building R include a large lawn area that is tastefully dotted with swaying palms. From the covered lanai there is a glimpse of ocean view.
Notable features of the unit include:-
* A kitchen with granite counter tops, granite bar, pantry and eating nook.
* A spacious master suite with high ceilings, bench window seat, A/C, walk-in tiled shower and vanity with dual sinks.
* The guest bedroom has A/C while the guest bathroom has a bath tub and tiled shower.
* The covered north west facing lanai has tiled flooring and is tastefully fringed with a vinyl fence and low profile plants.
Other points of note:-
* One covered and one open assigned parking stalls—204 & 205.
* The affordable monthly HOA fees cover the cost of garbage removal, water and all outside maintenance.
* No pets allowed.
* Onsite manager.
* 30 day minimum vacation rental period.
Kona Sea Ridge is located in close proximity to beaches, golf, restaurants, entertainment and shopping in the famed resort area between Kailua and Keauhou.
Property Details and Features
- Street Lights
Appliances and Equipment
- Stacked Washer/Dryer
- 2 total bathrooms
- 2 full bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Built in 2001 (maximum)
- Built in 2001 (minimum)
- 2 stories maximum
- 2 stories minimum
- Double Wall
- Ground Unit
- Inside Unit
- Exterior area: 99 square feet
Home Owner’s Association
- Monthly fees: $370
Heating & Cooling
- Window/Wall units
- Interior area: 906 square feet
- $438 per square foot
- Standard Sale
- District: North Kona
- Subdivision: Kahului 1st & 2nd
- Structures?: Yes
- Exterior Lighting
- Recreation Area
- Storage Area
- Smoke/Heat Detector
- Schools: Kahakai,Kealakehe,Palamanui
- Gated Community
- $3,611 annual taxes
- Trash disposal: Included with Maintenance Fees
- Land Line