Courtesy of Sue Brown Realty and Associates.
Welcome to gated Kona Sea Ridge, a Complex completed in 2001 and located on 12 lush and manicured acres. Kona Sea Ridge is situated on the upper side of Alii Drive approximately 1.5 miles south of vibrant Kailua-Kona. Within the Complex grounds and within easy walking distance of Unit V-1, is an impressive and well maintained pool/spa/fitness facility.
V-1 is a ground floor 3 bedroom 2 bath end unit situated close to the lower northern boundary of the Complex. A glimpse of ocean view can be seen from the lanai while views of Mt Hualalai can be seen from the guest bedroom.
Notable features of Unit V-1 include:-
* Access friendly-no steps and fairly flat terrain.
* Tiled floors throughout.
* A kitchen with granite counter tops, granite bar, ample cabinetry, pantry and eating nook.
* A master suite with high ceilings, bench window seat, A/C, walk-in tiled shower and vanity with dual sinks.
* The third bedroom is currently being used as an office.
* An open lanai fringed with a vinyl fence and low profile shrubs.
Other points of note:-
* One covered and one open assigned parking stalls.
* The affordable monthly HOA fees cover the cost of garbage removal, water & outside maintenance.
* No pets allowed.
* Onsite manager.
* 30 day minimum vacation rental period.
Kona Sea Ridge is located in close proximity to beaches golf, restaurants, entertainment and shopping in the famed resort area between Kailua and Keauhou.
Property Details and Features
- Street Lights
Appliances and Equipment
- Stacked Washer/Dryer
- 2 total bathrooms
- 2 full bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Built in 2001 (maximum)
- Built in 2001 (minimum)
- 1 story maximum
- 1 story minimum
- Double Wall
- Wood Frame
- End Unit
- Single Level
- Exterior area: 71 square feet
- Ceramic Tile
Home Owner’s Association
- Monthly fees: $443
Heating & Cooling
- Air Conditioning
- Window/Wall units
- Interior area: 1,086 square feet
- $375 per square foot
- Standard Sale
- District: North Kona
- Subdivision: Kahului 1st & 2nd
- Structures?: Yes
- Exterior Lighting
- Sprinkler System-Lawn
- Storage Area
- Smoke/Heat Detector
- Schools: Kahakai,Kealakehe,Palamanui
- Gated Community
- $3,684 annual taxes
- Trash disposal: Included with Maintenance Fees
- Land Line